Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Martha lou has been here for a vist since Monday. We had a great time..talked..talked....and more talk. But that is what we do best. Swam , rested in the sun, worked in the garden, and just had a nice visit. One good thing is we got to keep Sydney one night. Sam wasnt feeling well, so we ran up to get her . That was a real treat for me. We took her to the pool at the Country Club and she loved it. Ive got great pics Ill post soon. Sydney ,of course,is th elight of my life......so anytime I get with her is wonderful.
This morning I pulled corn and Martha Lou cut it off. While she did that I picked somebeans. We blanched the corn and put up 8 bags. Thenwe made a short trip totown which enede up lasting a few hour. ML likes the shops in Belzoni. Grabbed a bite of lunch then home for her(ML) to get off for the week end in Jackson. Well with the day almost over IM going to just chill out in the cool.
I hope to get pics on here soon.

2 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

glad you had a good visit!

i enjoy reading your blog!!!!

love you.

Joe 'n' BJane said...

hey girl! sounds like you and martha lou had a fun AND productive time!!! Wish you were closer- and we could help out with the veggies! Hey, ML didn't pull anymore gas hoses out of the tanks did she?!?!? !HA!!! Is she going to KILL me over that one?!? So glad that you were able to get Sydney. I KNOW y'all had a great time. We had our sweet angel boy with us last night. He and I take "mom" to the dr. for her weekly ckup. tomorrow. (she's taking her suitcase-just incase!!-think she's WISHING!!)
better run. talk later
love you lots girl!
bjane:)