Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Here are pictures of the new bike as promised.Still have to get my highway bars and luggage rack put on when they come in, hope that will be tomorrow. Our little group is going to try to have a short ride before I start school next week. But it depends on the rain.........hope we get one so we can ride.

1 comment:

Joe 'n' BJane said...

Hey - the new bike is BEAUTIFUL!!!! You did GOOD!! I LOVE the color and gosh - all that chrome!!! Sounds like Joe/John planning for us to head out Friday a.m. - from what it sounds like - they're planning on us riding whether it rains or not!! I KNOW that Joe is ready for a short trip - wants to get one in b/f harvest starts. I'm praying that we get the rain and then we can strike out!!
Hope you get your new handlebars today!