Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Friday, July 11, 2008

"What goes around....comes around" and today I got my chance. I catch so much crap from John and Joe about my HONDA.....well today I got to dish some of it out. John called this morning and said let's ride down to Jackson and have lunch with Susanne and Mary P. Sounded great to me....Im always ready to ride. So we got to Jason's Deli about 1....went ahead and ate while waiting on the kids. They were a little late. Then we waited while they ate and visited for a while. By this time it was 3......decided we better get on the road before any rain showers popped up. Well the famous HARLEY had a dead battery. Since those fine biked don t need a key to run, they are very easliy left on, running down the battery. That is just what John did......left the thing on.....so had a dead battery. Oh my ...did I laugh my head off. Of course he took it like a champ knowing he had done it to me .......sooooooooo many time. Told him when those HARLEY people get smart and start using a key that wont happen, because like those smart Honda people the bike will be off when the key is removed. I will post picture of this memorable event when Susanne E mails them to me. She had her camera handy to catch the sight of Big John sweating buckets in that heat while boosting off his FAT BOY HARLEY. Was true justice to me.........."What goes around......will always come back around. Oh yea,,,by the way Joe did the same thing on our ride to Fla. They will wise up one day and use a key.........
Later........

1 comment:

Joe 'n' BJane said...

Well, you know, "T" - those Honda riders HAVE to have a key on their bikes because if they didn't I suppose they'd just walk off and leave it running!!! SOME Honda riders may do this because I know of ONE in particular who has had a little problem from time to time with HER'S cranking!!!! (Remember when YOU TRIED to PUSH yours off while ON it- in front of Mama Smith's house!??!?!?!?! Would've been a GREAT video!!!) At least OURS DO crank- except on occasion when we just happen to leave it on!!- which is VERY VERY rare for us HARLEY riders!!! Sometimes we just like to add a little excitement to things!! That's the ONLY reason we do that!! Making Memories, Girl, just Making Memories!!!
hey-you know you're my best"Honda riding Buddy" I got, girl!! (of course, I don't have tooooo many "Honda riding Buddies"- Harley Prevails around here!!!!) You know I luv ya girl!!!guess you just can't help if you choose Honda!!