Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Into another week of school.........things are going fine. I dont have many classroom problems ,because I believe in keeping the class busy. A busy child is a constructive student.
I broke down this week end and bought a new laptop computer. Tomorrow Ill be entering the age of high speed. Im getting DSL. Oh my what will I do.
Will be a new look at cyber space for me. Will be able to do more things and even watch moive on netflix. Boy Ill love that.
John and I are still working hard on our diet. I think I have lost about 11 pounds....hoping for more by Monday at the weigh in.
More later .going to post a new picture of Sydney. Went to see her the other day and took some shots. Her daddy is training her to call ducks and praise the "lord". She is a real ham and loves to show off her new tricks.

2 comments:

JD said...

And that's why my 7th period class (not naming any names) act the way they do...... b/c they don't have anything to do. Can't wait to see the new pics of your Sydney. She's a cutie.

Joe 'n' BJane said...

Hey girl!! Know that you're glad today is FRIDAY!!! John told me that you will be going to see Chris. Seems like FOREVER since we've seen ya. Think he and Joe are planning a LOOOOOOOONG (2400 miles?!?!?) trip like to California, New Mexico and/or who knows where else!?!?! I told Joe that we've got a house to build- so don't plan on us taking too long of a trip!!! (Hey, just thought- when we built this house- Joe/John went to Key West- a WELCOMED break for Joe from building the house!!! and now here we are building ANOTHER!!)

LOVE the new picts. of sweet Sydney!! She is so pretty and just a little sweetie!! That Ben is making a little monkey outta her. Great how he takes up so much time with her!!!

Our baby boy is MUCH better!!! Yep, the change to the "ready to drink" type of his new formula apparently did the trick!! He's a sweetie!

We are trying our best to get finished with "the Shed" so can move in by 1st of next wk. and the kids can move in here!!
gotta run - talk later
love 'n 'hugs
bjane:)