Has been a really busy week at school. I have been trying to get things set up for us to begin working on the annual. This year we have opted to do it online.........have no clue what IM doing. Just hope the kids can figure it out. I have gotten all my staff members set up with login names. Also have gotten us a new camera..great Canon digital Rebel xsi 12 megapix. Will be more than what we could ever use. The past few night I have been uploading pictures to our year book site .
Next week will be homecoming for Humphreys Academy. This is always a busy and fun week. Lots of pictures for me to take and upload. Chris is also coming home for Becky's birthday. I will get to spend time with him again.
Hope the weather holds and maybe Ill get to ride some over the next few days.
As you all know this is 9-11.......seven years after our country's worth event in history .
Keep all the families of the lost one in your hearts. And let's never forget ........
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think we took some great pictures for the end sheets!
If you decide to set this to private you still have to let me read. I enjoy it. Really sorry about it.
I forgot........ my address is www.jertney.blogspot.com
Post a Comment