Today was a happy day as well as a sad day. Today we welcomed a new member to our family. Rob and Bonnie gave birth to their second child today "Lynlee Merrill Nance" she is welcomed by her parent, grandparents, and big brother, Will.
Then it was also my daddy's birthday. I do miss him.........still seems like I should be going by to check on him. I hardly go by the house I grew up in ....now he is gone.
It was the birthday of other important people to me...Lawson and Becky . SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you"ll.
I am loving this cool weather the storm has brought us. Still am working hard on my diet. Think as of now I have lost about 17 pounds. Cant cheat...........gota hit my 40 pound mark.
Have a wonderful week to all that read my blog............write me a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am proud of you for not cheating. I am so weak sometimes. Congratulations on losing so much in so little time. You look great. Sorry today was a sad day. I believe we carry a piece of those we love with us everyday. I know I love my daddy a lot. I hope tomorrow is a good day for you. Thanks for the pictures.
You forgot to mention Leigh and Taylor Hawkins in the birthdays! :)
Thanks for mentioning Lawson in your birthday wishes!! he loves "aunt t"!! I know EXACTLY what you mean about missing your daddy. Not a day goes by that I don't think of my sweet daddy. Hey, aren't we thankful that we've got all those wonderful memories!!!!
love you
bjane:)
joe says - "Vroom, Vroom!!!"
Post a Comment