Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Week almost over............TGIF.........had a good week at school. Have been busy getting all the work ready for my sub. Only have one more thing to run off tomorrow and put in the correct folder. The sub came by today and we went over everything. SO IM SET....Had to go by the doctors today and get a shot for sinus. So got that and some meds to take with me. Also they are setting up an MRI for me. Gota get my neck checked out and see why IM having all this neck pain and the tingling down my spine and legs when I look down. Sure it all goes back to when I fell at school and got a whip lash. Shan, the nurse, thinks it might be nerve or disk damage.....that wont be good at all. Just going to hope it can be treated with meds.Surgery is not on my list right now.
Have my bike all cleaned up , clothes laid out, and money . So soon as I throw some things in a bag and on the bike Ill be out of here Sat morning for Orlando. Think Ill enjoy this break from school. Going to stop in Folkland Al at a bike rally Sat. Then head out Sun. for Florida.
As for the weight thing..at a major stand still right now. Have lost 26 or 27 pounds, just cant get going on the other 20. But Im not giving up.
Will post when I get home and have pictures of the trip. Neil Diamond will be great....
Later

2 comments:

Joe 'n' BJane said...

Okay-I'm telling you again - if the weather is not what y'all want to be riding the bikes in- just "holler" and you can get the "bug"!!! I told John this at Mama's the other morning. Y'all are more than welcome to get it!! Have a fun time and take care of my sweet brother!!!
love 'n' hugs
bjane:)

Anonymous said...

Ya'll have a fun and safe trip. I'll be thinking about ya'll and wishing I was riding too!! I hope you have great weather. Don't be throwing anything up on stage now at the concert (HA :) if you're like me, you'll probably be needing it. HAVE FUN!!!!

Talk to you later,
Terri