Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What can I say...............this was a day of all days. It was soooo busy.......gave exams..........annual rep came.........graded papers.........then had a situation to deal with.
Hope tomorrow will be better. It rain around Belzoni today. So far I havent had any at my house. Does keep John from finishing his last beans this week.
I just hope the weather holds over the week end so I can ride. I need some down time and riding gives me that.
Looking for a better day...later
Had to add a picture of my sweet baby, just to cheer up my day.

2 comments:

JD said...

Girl........... Your day really disturbed me. I mean... you know.... I can't understand it. You didn't deserve the day you had. I hope tomorrow is better....

The Downings said...

Hey there. I hope you are behaving yourself. keep them strait out there.