Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Friday, November 14, 2008

THANK GOODNESS ...it is Friday. Think IM counting the days more so than the students. One more week and we will be out for Thanksgiving. This year will be very strange for me. WE wont have our get together at Mary Haley's, John is on his bike trip, and who knows what Ben will do. Really looking forward to Chris coming home. It will be a nice holiday no matter. Im thinking of going over to see Lindas for a few days when I get out. Might go on a short bike trip also. Just looking forward to time off......to just chill out or whatever.
Today was a good day since Mama Smith is ok and didnt have to go to the hospital. I was worried about her for a while. Then Betty Jane called to let me know ,all was ok for now and I didnt need to go up to stay with Pattie and Mary Rose. She will call if she needs me.
John and Joe seem to be having a great time. IM so excited for them, getting to see all the new things they have experienced. SURE wish I was with them though..... Ill take my trip this summer when school is out. Thinking about riding out west....but will have to go it alone. They will all be farming.

UPDATE....John called about 5 my time, they had just crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and were standing at Fishermans Wharf in San Francisco. They were looking out over the water at the prison I asked him if they were going out there to get a room. Were going to head on south toward LA before stopping for the night. He sounded excited....know he is enjoying himself.
Enjoy your week end...........
Later

1 comment:

Joe 'n' BJane said...

hey girl!!! Just want you to know that you are absolutely the
BEST-EST "girlfriend-in-law" that anybody could ever want!! (hey- maybe I've just created a new word-girlfriend-in-law!!!HA!!)

Our men will be home BEFORE Thanksgiving!They BETTER be!! They had told me they would be home around the 23.

We need to plan to get together after they get back and hook their cameras up to the t.v. and "take the trip" with them!! Oh, and you KNOW that we will have Thanksgiving gathering- and you KNOW that you are "one of us"!!! Will plan for you to be here!

My mercy-the guys just called!! Joe said that John was talking to you-they were looking at Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. Think they took picts. of each other going across the bridge-as best they could. Sounds like they're having a good time. I talked to John, too. He said that they had to "shuck" some of their layers of clothes- it had been about 92 degrees and beautiful-he said! Joe said that he thought he'd taken about 900 picts!!! John snapping a lot, too!! I can't wait to see where they've been!

have a great weekend- ride up this way if you get bored
love 'n' hugs
bjane:)