Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. This year is almost over. It has been a good year....it was a year that gave us many new things. A new president will be taking over in a few weeks, an economy that has hurt us all, price of gas have fallen, and today I welcome a new GREAT nephew, Jackson Boyd, arrived this afternoon. He came a few weeks early but we welcome him with loving arms. He weighted only 5 pounds 4 oz. Mini Mc will grow quickly and be as big as his dad (Jeff) soon. So his nick name really does suit him..........WELCOME MINI MC....
Today my sweet Sydney fell and broke her tooth, thank goodness it was in the back. Tomorrow I will see the new year come in...............good bye "father time" and welcome to the "new year baby"
Have a lot to look forward to in 2009...........good health, loving family, my sweet angel 'Sydney ', John, and of course turning 60.
So be happy, healthy, and thank God for all your blessings............see you in 2009.

2 comments:

Joe 'n' BJane said...

ricket1You're right - 2008 has been a WONDERFUL year-full of memories-and I thank God for each of them!! How in the world did Sydney break her BACK tooth?!?!? I hope she is okay! I'm glad it was in the back and not a front tooth - at least I guess that's better!!

Y'all have fun tonight RINGING in the New Year!!

Hope to see you New Year's Day - thought we might COOK!!!
love 'n' hugs
bjane:)

Joe 'n' BJane said...

hey-don't know how that happened- I was typing in the "word verification" word that you have to type b/f posting!!! INTERESTING, huh!??!