Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We are 9 days into the month of December. Christmas will be here before we know it. I am looking forward to the holidays this year. First time in about 9 years. Im so excited to get to see Sydney when she wakes to here Santa stuff. Oh yea.........my camera and recorder will be getting a work out that day. Many memories for Gammie.....That little girl make it all worth it for me. Give me those days back of when my boys were her age, and how excited I got to see their little faces.
Will be wonderful to get to be with Ben and Chris also. I love my boys ........and Im so very proud of them and the men they have become.
Hope it snows somewhere close by during the holiday, if so Im going. Want to make a snow angel and a snowman.
Plan to see as much of my family as I can during the holidays, and spend time with John when he isnt busy with his family.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL. From my family to yours.

No comments: