Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Sunday, March 1, 2009

As everyones know it was a cold week end in the south. To put a new twist on living in the south we had snow..........yes snow on the last day Feb. and carried over to the first day of March. This was the week end of the annual Ag Gin show in Memphis. This is really a fun time...seeing people you dont see all year.....getting together to eat....and topping the event off was a dance music by the Krackerjacks. Having the snow gave everyone an added thrill. I really enjoyed it........made me feel like a kid again. Told John I just wanted to plop down and make a snow angel.........but I restrained myself.
Have pics of the snow so everyone can see what we enjoyed. The snow on the hood of the car I took shows you just how deep it was and that was taken at noon today when melting had begun.
Enjoy the pics...........have a fun week.
later

1 comment:

JD said...

Finally! I got to see the pictures! Gosh....... Memphis did get a lot of snow. I would say I am jealous, but I'd be lying. However, I am sure Savell and Dwayne would be jealous if they saw how much snow is in those pictures!