Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Do you ever have days when thing just start flooding your mind at warp speed. Today was one of those for me! I guess being with young people all day and seeing some of their behavior makes me have questions..............Do they really treat their parents and grandparents like that? Are all parent trying to be friends to their children? How do teachers get involved on a social or personal level with student? Where did the concept of manners go? What happened to being accountable for your action? Is personal pride dead?
Maybe I really am older than I thought. Parent is what we do ..........not who we are. Friends are your peers..........not your parents or teachers. Manner builds character it doesn't make you a nerd. Be prepared to take responsibility for your actions..............".if you do the crime .....do the time".........and when you make decisions at least be man enough to stand up and say "Yes I did that" If you do not have pride and confidence in yourself , you can be assured other will not either.
We need to parent, teach , and be accountable. Have morals( know right from wrong) , make your word your bond, and respect.

No comments: