Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HUMP day is here. Also I am going to get Taffy this afternoon. Hope she will remember me.......I have really missed her.
Easter will be here soon......that means church, bunnies, and egg hunts. Will be a nice week end. Chris is coming home tomorrow, Ill run up see Sydney and take her Easter happy to her, and go to church. Going to try and watch how much I eat over the week end. But in the south we all know holidays along with family.......always brings FOOD.
Two short weeks at school with the holidays. That is a blessing. Have lots of material to cover in my classes but we will get it done. Then finishing the annaul, really hope the staff will get their pages done. But it is their annual, so it is in their hands.
Take care...............be HAPPY

1 comment:

The Downings said...

I'm glad to hear that Taffy is coming home. Mama told me the doc's thought she was going to be okay. Happy for you. Happy Easter!