Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Went to pick up my motorcycle today........John came down and took me in his new truck. That thing is really nice........got lots of room. Now if I can get Taffy home next Wed. my life will be back to normal . Well as normal as it gets for me.
Have several things to look forward to. Finishing up the annual, have 2 no less than 2 four day weeks coming up, getting Who's who pictures done, Chris coming home next week end, and the END , oh god yes, the blessed end of this school year.
My classes are in for a busy 30 days. We have lots of material to cover and I plan on doing just that. These last few will be the busiest this year. School was good for me today....figured if I work hard these last days will fly by.
My class from high school will be having a reunion this summer in July. Got the info in the mail today.....boy it hit me that I had been out of high school 42 years. Hey at least my age gives me an excuse for anything.
Sure is nice to be happy when you get old.

No comments: