At John's tonight, heading out for Nashville in the morning. Going up to spend a few days with Martha Lou and do the girl thing. Then will come home Sat. to get ready for next week. That will be a busy one. Sure the garden will need lots of attention when I get home, yard will have to be mowed , and flowers to water. Then Martha Lou is coming to my house mid week , with Linda coming in on Friday. We are having a family get together for the 4th at Mary Haley's. Also on the 4th is a birthday party for Uncle TC. Will make that for a while, then head to Greenwood to Mary Haley's and Henry's.
GOOD news today John got a little rain shower, at this point we will take whatever we get..........YEA RAIN. My sweet John bought me a back pack sprayer yesterday when he was in Memphis. I had been using an old one he had but it played out. This was a surprise for me.....he so sweet.
Went by to see Sydney today, always like to see her before I go on a trip. You can never tell...........just want her to know I love her.
Sure hope John gets more rain..............then we will be able to go on a trip. He said he wanted to ride to Branson and Springfield if we got rain. That should be fun.
Have a great week............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, that's my SWEET brother, ain't it?!?!? I'm telling you-he has the kindest, biggest heart of anyone you'd ever meet! You girls have a good time!! I KNOW all of you will have fun at Mary Haley's and Henry's house!!
talk later
love 'n hugs
bjane:)
Post a Comment