Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Saturday, July 11, 2009

At John's taking a few minutes break ......trying to clean up a little for him. Then in awhile we are going to Tunica to see Larry the Cable Guy. Should be fun and a nice break.
John should finish spraying today then if he could just get a rain...............please pray. If not he will be water first of next week.
Ben called me last night and my sweet Sydney cried and said " Daddy please take me to the beach" so he told Sam pack and they headed out. Yesterday before I took her home she started saying Gammie take me to the beach .....told Sam we would go a few days next week , but Ben was wrapped when he saw that baby's tears and begging her daddy to take her to the beach. Cant wait to see what Sydney has to tell Gammie about the beach.
Im so glad he did.................they need this time as a family.....and he works way too much.
Have a great week end all.................

2 comments:

Joe 'n' BJane said...

Hope you and John have a good time at Tunica tonight! Y'all be careful. Larry should be loads of fun. Love all the picts. of the 4th at Mary Haley's. Know you had a good time being with all your family.

The Downings said...

Chase and I went to see him too. He was very very funny and we enjoyed it. I thought I heard you laughing a few times, but I never could find you, so it might have been someone else! Keep enjoying your summer; it's almost time to start all over!!