Summer is almost over ....we finally got rain and things have cooled down a bit. Went up to see Sydney today. That girl is a mess.
Came home put some ribs on the grill and loaded my bike. Got clothes, tent, cooler, pillow, and towel. So in the morning IM heading out to ride. No one wanted to go with me, so IM out of here in the morning.
When I get home will wash and pack again to go to Smokies with Linda and Martha Lou. They wanted to take me somewhere for my 6oth birthday so I said lets go for it. Im excited we have a cabin and are going white water rafting. That is something I have alwaysssssssssssss wanted to do. Will take Taffy to the vet to board on the 28th ...go for doctor appt ... then leave out on the 29th for Nashville.
Then when I get home Ill be going to school the next day. Doesnt matter.......didnt think I was going to get to go anywhere this summer but seems like now Im not home at all. Least it not costing me much. I have to travel cheap.
Have a great day and week end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment