Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This week is half over. Have been busy trying to clean my house. Have done all IM doing......even washed down these panel walls. They get so nasty........dust just clings to the panel. Also been busy in my yard and garden...................I tell you each year I say Im not doing a garden but I do. When veggies start coming in you have to be here every other day to pick.
Got my family coming in fro the get together at Mary Haleys the 4th. I love it when our family get together....................if you can stand all the BS. WE do have great fun. Chris is also coming home so should have a house full around here.
Have done pretty well on my diet..............at least people up town see me and say " My you have lost weight." Have about 15 more pounds for my goal. If I can get that off will be happy......if I loose more that is a bonus. Biggest problem is having to buy new clothes as I loose.
Time to go pick peas.so have a great day

No comments: