Week end is coming to a close..........tomorrow is the first full day of school. Looks like a good year on the horizon. We are also having meet the rebels tomorrow night. SO taking pictures for the annual has begun.
This years all color annual was a big hit Friday............all the students loved it and I have even gotten calls and praise from parents. Know there are a few errors but on the whole Im very proud of it.
The students that didnt get one missed out......we have some left...so bring your money and get your book.
later...........we will miss our teachers that made changes in their lives and the students that are going in new directions. I am proud of HA and glad to be there this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
the annual did look awesome! job well done!
I think the annual was AMAZING!! I've been an editor and I know how much work that is and you and your staff did a wonderful job.
You know I'm gonna miss you, too! But I'll be by on cheese stick day sometimes. Ms. Shirley says she's gonna make me some special.
Eva
Post a Comment