Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Last week of school before Christmas break. I have done ZERO shopping and better than that I might do ZERO shopping. Decided not to put up a tree. First time in 60 years no tree in my house. No point to it!! Sydney will not be coming to my house any and I could care less. Dont plan to spend much time here during my break anyway.
Will try to do a short bike trip, have a few things planned already, will go to Lindas a few days, and then there is New Years. I might go to the Alluivan party again this year. I called the other day and they have plenty of tickets, so might just get me one and go. Oh well not worried about that right now.
As long as I get to see my family and friends during the holidays that will be all I need.
So if I dont get around to posting anything before Christmas.....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ....AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Looking forward to 2010.....gota be better.

2 comments:

The Downings said...

Merry Christmas to you too! That's a great picture of you and your boys.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Merry Christmas to you. Come see me during the holidays. You and your boys look so good. My how they have grown- literally.
Eva