Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.........It has been a nice day . I went to Jackson to return a dress I had ordered for the ball/ Since I ordered 2 only needed one. Got some shoes also. Guess I'm about ready for that occasion.
On the way home I decided to stop in Yazoo to see the VALENTINES DAY movie.....it was so cute and fun.
Since this is the day of love.........this beautiful little girl is the love of my life. She called me this morning to say " Gammie HAPPY BALENTINES DAY....and I love you this much." When we say that to each other, we hold our arms out as wide as we can. I just love it when she calls me........she is always so excited to tell me her news.
GREAT day to everyone....open your heart and happiness will be there for you.

No comments: