Monday, March 1, 2010
It was such a nice week end. The weather was good for a change, then Linda and the girls were at my house. We ate, drank, and talked......did a lot of laughing also. Took Linda and Jenny for short rides on my motorcycle Sat. never thought that would happen. Then Millie, Mandy , and Mary Haley had to leave. So later, the 3 of us went for a short trip to Madison, Jenny wanted to look around some. We ate dinner at AJ's dont know if Ill go back there or not. Got back to my house early ....talked more then we all hit the sack. Sunday they got ready, loaded up, and headed home.I took off on my bike for a ride. Came home about 2 to do yard work. I didnt know when I would have another nice day.Pruned roses, raked and burned leaves, clean out martin house, hung martin house,trimmed crepe myrtles, after that I was done. Really done, didnt know if I would be able to walk today my knees were killing me. Not to mention I thought I had broken the bones in my shoulder. Trying to put a 20 foot pole up onto another pole with bird houses on the end is not an easy task for an old lady.It slipped and fell on to my shoulder. Sore today but nothing permanent I dont think. Have a wonderful week. Next week is exams, then SPRING BREAK......oh glory. YES YES YES Im ready. Just hope the weather is good...........Ill be riding, looking to get in a short trip maybe 4 or 5 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment