Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Monday, May 31, 2010

Have been out of school now a few weeks. Went on a ride to Longview, Texas this past week end for Party in the Pines rally. Boy was it hot in Texas. Had a great ride, rally was not all that but fun anyway. Since I got home have been looking at what I want to do next. Got my camping gear out today for my motorcycle. Put the little tent up ,checked out the air mattress, and getting all ready to ride. Think Ill take a ride up in the mountains and just camp where ever the mood hits me. When you dont have to pay for rooms can travel cheap and looks like weather next week will be good. Thinking Ill ride up the Trace into Tenn. do some camp sites and just see where the roads take me.
Ill post later what I decide and when IM leaving.
Have a wonderful week ...

No comments: