Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer is almost gone as far of this school year goes. I have enjoyed my summer so far. Had time with Sydney for fun things, road my motorcycle on a few trips, worked in my garden to share with friends, gone to see family, watch movies, enjoyed time out at the Flats, and just sat home some. Soon we will back to the grindstone and kids. I dont mind going back.......gives me a purpose and makes me feel important.
I do hope to go on at least one more ride, might even leave tomorrow. Looks like most of the south will be getting rain and temps in the mountains are up. Oh well when the mood hits.....Ill be gone.
Then Chris plans to come home for a week, so maybe we can go on a short trip.
Hope all of you have had a great summer, gotten to do somethings you love, and just relaxed.

No comments: