Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

DAY ONE

This is a new thing for me.Just thought I would give it a try and see what happened. You can tell I must have wayyyyyyy too much time on my hands to be blogging. In a few day will be going on a bike ride to TN for a rally.

1 comment:

Joe 'n' BJane said...

Hey girl, saw your blog site listed on John's blog page!!!! Girl, I can NOT believe you did it. Okay, so guess I'm gonna hafta join the ranks and do the same thing. Only thing is that I don't have anything interesting like y'all do (the Bike riding) to "blog" about!!! hey, what can I say? guess i'm just a pretty "dull" person - (a new version of "Mrs. Dull"-just not the wonderful cook!!! Can't wait to read more posts on your blog!!
love 'n 'hugs
bjane:)