Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Everyday seems like there is more to do. Going to the doctor for my knee today. With gas prices, I'm glad to have my bike for these trips. Will ride up to John's after the check up. Getting excited about going on the ride Friday. This will be a fun group: John, myself, Eva, Fred, Todd, and Laurie. OH my.....Laurie has never gone on a bike trip...she will be a HOOT. Has asked me several time " How do you pack all your stuff.." Told her what stuff .....just need jeans and T shirts. BOY ... OH BOY... no room for make up and hair dryers on a motorcycle. Will put up some pics when we get home. Have a great day........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, know you ARE getting "fired up" about the trip!! Tell Laurie to just get her a "do-rag" put that on under her helmet and she doesn't have to worry about that hair. Roll her up a couple of pair of jeans/tshirts/underclothes and put 'em in the saddlebag and she's ready!! I hope y'all have LOTS of fun. Wish we were going-but the wheat field calls!!! I've gotta bale all that wheat straw over on the DeLoach place-'bout 200 acres!!! Needless to say- I'll be BUSY!! Think about ME-everytime you go by a WATERMELON stand!!! HA!! Told JOhn that y'all need to come back by Leper's Fork-sounds like a "quaint" little "Mayberry" type place!
love you girl
bjane:)
Post a Comment