Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This week at school is spirit week..........meaning that each day is a different dress up day, all this goes along with homecoming week. Just part of the activities. That makes my week more interesting, because I am busy trying to teach as well as do pictures for the annual. So far, we have had color war day and today was camo day. A lot of the student are taking part, showing school spirit. Tomorrow is PJ day............I have been trying to dress up each day, but think tomorrow Ill pass............but who knows what will happen in the morning when I get dressed. The week will end with a morning presentation of the homecoming court. Friday night will be the homecoming events before the game.............GO REBELS........looking for a win for sure.
With Chris coming home we will probably go to the game, and Ill take pictures of course.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Leave me a comment below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on, now! You've got to dress up tomorrow! It's the best dress up day of the year!

thekeetonfamily said...

Hey there! How are you?! Oh how I miss spirit week--ha! We have a blog too! Check it out and leave us a comment!
Emily Keeton
www.thekeetonfamily.blogspot.com