Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Was a wonderful day. The weather has been so great the past few days.........and the best part is NO rain. That makes life in the farming delta wonderful. Chris has been home for a few day, I have really enjoyed him. Today was Sam's birthday, so we went up for church and lunch with them. Always nice to spend time with my kids. And of course to see my sweet Sydney is the best. A new week at school starts in the morning, now it will be time to get back to business. Hope everyone has a nice week......

1 comment:

JD said...

Yeah, I was so close to 20 lbs until the bread pudding. I have hit a season of no discipline. Been sitting at 18 lbs for 4 weeks now.... at least i haven't gained but.... i expect to gain this tuesday when i weigh. I could kick myself. And, i am so glad homecoming is over and now school can begin again.