Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tomorrow is TGIF..........yea. Going to Nashville tomorrow to see the new baby in our family...Lynlee Merrill Nance. Linda and I are going to meet up there. Will be nice for us to have a visit with Martha Lou.
This week was better than last at school.thing have calmed down greatly from Homecoming. Only one more teaching week then, 9 weeks Exams. Boy! will that be a surprise for some of these kids. Better study kids.........
Went Monday for my weigh in....have lost 20 pounds. Got 20 more to go , just dont seem to be getting there. Guess I just need to eat less and work more.
Went to see John last night. Havent seen him in a few weeks......he has been in the field and I have been doing stuff. But we had a nice visit. Soon they will be done with the harvest and we can get back to normal also.
Have a great week end to all.

1 comment:

Joe 'n' BJane said...

Hey Tessa!!
LOVE all the new picts. of your family. That sweet Sydney is growing like a weed, and is so precious. Don't you love having your kids and ESPECIALLY your GRANDchild close by, and that Chris is able to come home pretty often?!?!? I've sure been enjoying having my crew around close. Hope we can all get together soon- think we probably have about another 3 wks. until the harvest is complete. 'Bout 2 more weeks with the Rice cutting, then on to the beans-which you would not believe it, but we're having to start the pivots on them today!!! Yep, some of those late beans that were planted behind wheat- and they must have WATER!!!! Go figure!!!

Have a safe, fun trip to Nashville, and tell Martha Lou and Linda that I said hello! Hate that we didn't get to see you when you came to visit John the other day.

Hey, congrats on the 20 lbs.!!! That's great!! I'm so proud of you!! I've got to get busy and get this FAT off- have gained back what I had lost-YUCK!!! Have thought about going back to Madison.

talk to you later
love'n' hugs
bjane:) and joe:o) (vroom, vroom!!)