Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Well I dont really think anyone reads my blog, but I keep it up just for me. Gives me a place to vent and express.
If anyone out there does keep up with this, you know I have been on a diet. As of this morning I have lost 22 pounds. So hopefully in several more weeks I hope to have lost my other 18 pounds to make it 40 altogether. If I reach that goal might just shoot for 10 more. None the less I am happy with what I have been able to do , no doubt it is hard.
School is going well. Just the same ole silly issues. My classes are fine; 8th grade likes to talk too much , 7th grade still doesnt get it, and 11th grade thinks that studying does not pertain to them. SHOCK will come to them soon. Next week is exams. Had a slight change in schedule due to a Jr high football playoff. This means the 8th grade will have my earth science and health exams the same day............poor babies.
Hope everyone is looking forward to the week end as much as I am. Enjoy and will pos tmore later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing. I'm keeping up with you. Contrats on the weight loss!!!!!!

You go girl,
Terri F.