Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home from Nashville.....had a great visit with Martha Lou, Ripper, Rip, Rob, Bonnie and of course the kids ( Will and Lynlee). She is a beautiful baby. And Will is a charmer for sure. They have a beautiful new home. It was great fun getting to see them all.
On the way home today I stop in "Smithville" to see John for a short while, then rode over to see my Sydney. I had gotten her some Frog cookie and a tu tu. Also bought her some great new clothes for next summer. They will be for her birthday. Two of them are really nice dresses, maybe she can wear one for Easter. When I got ready to leave Sydney had a fit....crying and I couldnt stand that. Told Ben I would drive her out to church, when she got in the car I figured out why she was crying. She started saying Taffy, cat , Taffy, cat........she wanted me to take her home to see Taffy. Ill go get her one day soon to come see Taffy.
Was a week end from heaven as far as the weather goes. The leaves have started to turn up around Nashville so if this weather holds Im going to ride my bike back up there in a few weeks.
Have a nice week everyone.
Later

No comments: