I was tagged by Jennifer to post 6 important things about myself. Well Jennifer that is a big request........dont feel that I have 6 interesting thing to tell.
1. My family is the most important thing to me. My boys, Sam, Sydney they are my world. God and family are the reasons to life. I have a wonderful family.....The YA YA's, My great nieces, and all their families............I would do anything...anything for my family.
2. Life is adventure.........I want to live it. Riding my bike is a passion that only another bike rider would understand.
3. Even though I dont do it much anymore.....I enjoy cooking.
4. I plan to visit every state.... this is on my BUCKET LIST. I love to travel.........no one has to ask me twice if I want to go.
5. Had planned to become a physical therapist and even was accepted to Texas Women University. That would have led me down many different roads.
6. I am a very tender and giving person.....but I work very hard to cover it up.
Nothing very interesting but I did respond to your tag Jennifer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was interesting..... A physical therapist... Hmmmm I can see you being a physical terrorist.... Ha! I will follow you in my car while you visit every state. Have a good thanksgiving!
You forgot to list how important YOU are to so many people, too!!!!
I love you, Millie
Post a Comment