Today, Im the ripe old age of 59........had a good day. Johns sister, Betty Jane, made me a birthday cake this morning , we all got together and ate cake before 9 this morning.....They had cards and presents for me. Was very nice and I was surprised. Then, Chris and Becky came home and took me out to eat. Ben forgot it was my birthday. OH WEll....
Tomorrow Ill go up for another Thanksgiving meal at Mrs. Smith house. Monday Ill go back on my diet , boy do I need it.
This coming week will only be a 4 day week at school. The state MPSA meeting is Friday so school will be out. Basketball is also in full swing. I have to work a game Thursday night.
It has been a nice holiday I just hate to see it end so soon. Life goes on and so does school. Have to get back in the groove for a few weeks til Christmas.
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment