Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Sunday, November 16, 2008

This was a great day. I got up and rode over to Vicksburg. Went across the river to LA to get a lottery ticket. I always say you cant win if you dont play. Had lunch and went to the outlet mall. That was a mistake, in the Carter's children store they were having a good sale. 70, 60, and 50 % lost of winter things. Oh my goodness......the grandmother came out in me. Got Sidney several darling things.
On the ride I had the camera with me, so took some shots of the foliage.
Hope everyone has a good week. This will be the last week before Thanksgiving break. The boys, Sam, and Sidney will be here for Thanksgiving day. Im planning to go see Linda for a few days before Thanksgiving.
John called and they are almost into L.A..They are going to Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood see the sites there, then head on to Arizona. He is talking about getting home the Wed. before Thanksgiving. BY time they get home would have ridden over 6000 miles. BOY.... that is the trip of a lifetime.
Leave me a comment.......
later

1 comment:

Joe 'n' BJane said...

oh gosh, I wish I could have been with you when you went to Carter's!! I KNOW I could have done some damage, too! HA!

Hey, my FAVORITE pict. of those you took today is the one titled "Coming into Silver City". That is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Glad that the kids are gonna be there with you for Thanksgiving. Now, don't forget that we are expecting you the Sunday after at mama's! If Chris or Ben and family want to come - please tell them to come on. We'd love to see them.

Have a great week!! Just think- this week and you're out for a whole week!! I've got 3 more reports to get finished before Tues. or Wed. so can get them to Carroll County Schools b/fore they get out for holiday! Gotta go so can get busy with that.

Our guys are spending the night in Ventura, CA tonight. Joe said that "Uncle Clint" (Eastwood) had already called ahead and they were expecting them in Beverly Hills!!! (CRAZY or what?!?!?!)

love 'n' hugs
bjane;)