Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Sunday, November 9, 2008

This was a great week end. For most of you that know me, know the most important people in this world to me are my son's, Sydney, Sam, Linda and Lou Lou, the girls, and John. I got to spend the week end with all but Ben , Sydney, Chris and John. Did get to have a short visit with Chris Thursday night. We had a girls week end to give Becka a baby shower. It was wonderful. Friday night several of us went out for dinner to PF Chang's. Then, Saturday morning we all gathered up , headed for Mistletoe Market Place to stop til we dropped. Had lunch at Pepper , then split up to do our own thing for a while. Most of the girl shopped at the Renaissance ,but Lou Lou and I went to get Sydney a few things. And of course, we had to watch the Alabama / LSU game since Mary Ann and Nance are true TIDE rollers. Bama did end up pulling it out in overtime. Sat night was set up for BECKA and getting ready for MINI Mc. We ended up with a group of 17 for the shower. Becka's Mom , Grandmother, Aunt and other family members joined us ( the McIntyre side) at Bon Ami. There we had dinner , fellowship, and opened the loot Becka and Jeff got. They did good! ! !
Oh my....then the fun started. At the hotel all came together in Linda's room to wind down the night. No surprise to us, Millie was full of herself as she put on a pair or Lou lou's glasses, with hair up in a clippy ,then gave us her version of SARAH PALIN...........oh my gosh did we laugh.
The YA YA girls had to model the T shirt John got for us in Alabama on the way home from the Neil Diamond concert. As the T shirts say "Dance, party, sing....it's a YA YA thing" For sometime now Linda, Lou Lou, and myself have called ourselves the YA YA girls , this makes the T shirts very suitable.
Sunday morning all the McIntyres relatives joined for breakfast at some Java place for breakfast and to say our good byes. Each of us then got in our cars and went our separate way til next time.
I love my family , enjoy and Cherish anytime I get to spend with them. Love you girls til we meet again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't remember that i was the only one full of myself!!....but will long have the memories of a wonderfully fun weekend with my great family!!!! love you much!!!
--Sarah P.--

Joe 'n' BJane said...

I bet Millie was NOT the ONLY one that was "full of herself"!!!! I bet "T" was running a close second!!! HA!! You know I loves you!! Love the "Ya-Ya" t-shirts! suits y'all pretty good. Our sweeties were in sleet and snow today-seems they were just in front of the stuff-b/c talked with somebody that was behind them and they said that it was a "white-out"! Joe LOVED the Grand Canyon! You have a great Monday. I've got to go to Carroll Cty and test some kids for gifted. And, Lordy, I don't want to forget to call and get Lodi an appt. at the vet!! Pattie and Rosie will kill me if I forget!
Glad you girls had a good time being together!
love you muches
bjane:)