Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I take it that everyone had a great Valentine's Day.........My week end was very full and fun. Friday night John and I went to 107 for dinner. Fred and Eva joined us there. Was nice to have time with John here and with friends.
Got up Saturday morning and I headed to Chris's by 7. Went down to see him for his birthday which was Thursday......he is 29. We hit the mall for a while, Sam's for fruit, and then the casino that night. Watch a movie when we got back to the apartment, of course I went to bed .....was tired.
This morning I left for home by 9. Stopped in Vicksburg for lunch and played a few slots. I made it home with time to work in the yard a while. Cleaned out my martin houses and put them back up on the poles fro the summer. Hope my birds return. Then I pruned my crape myrtles and did some chain sawing.
Monday morning and work will be here wayyyyyyyyy too soon. Amazing how short the week ends are and how long the weeks seem to be.
Wishing everyone a good week ......Lets all pray for more nice weather...Im sick of that cold school building.

1 comment:

Joe 'n' BJane said...

Hey girl!! So glad that you and John had a great Valentine's dinner with Eva and Fred. Haven't seen him this weekend. We were busy all day yesterday with church and washing, etc. here in the "Trailer Trash Haven"!! Know you enjoyed being with Chris, too. Hope you have a greater than great week!! - sorry- looks like you may have a little while longer to endure that COLD school building! love ya
bjane:)