Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today I took my Taffy to the Vet for her check up and shots. She has heart worms...........Im dying. She is my baby . Royanne said treatment was dangerous..........I have got to try to save my Taffy. Im am so very sad now....havent stopped crying for hours. Going to get a second opinion then will decided what to do. Pray for Taffy and my heartache.
later

1 comment:

Joe 'n' BJane said...

Theresa,
Just wanted you to know that I have been praying for you and for Taffy. I know how you feel - these animals are such a big part of our lives and are truly a "member of the family". Let me know what the vet says about treatment and what the plan is. When we were all at Mama's this a.m. for breakfast, it was the topic of discussion. Pattie and Rosie were real upset for you and Taffy. Take care. loveya,
bjane:)