What a great day....the weather was wonderful, school went well, kids worked hard, and I rode my bike to see Sydney. That little girl is a mess..........she is full speed and none stop. After a mere hour and half with her today Gammie was worn out. God did give babies to the young for a reason..........energy levels. He sure is wise.............
Only 18 more days of school..........have lots of work to do and no time to give the kids a break. For me the busier I keep them at the end , the easier my life will be. Lots less problems. So many activities at the end of school. Ending one year and thinking about another to come. Next year will bring new faces (teachers and student) and new experiences.
Hope all of you have a nice week end. Hopefully I will get to ride to the Festival in Helena. Music , food, and bikes.........will be a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know that you're glad school is almost over. Next time you're around Greenwood, stop by the house and visit. You can give me yard tips since you have such a pretty one of your own. We don't even have grass. Have fun riding this weekend. It's going to be pretty.
Post a Comment