Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ben and Sam took Sydney to the doctor this morning to have her hands checked. From what I understand they popped the blister and wrapped her little hands. She has to keep them dry and covered for at least 48 hours. They go back in the morning to have them checked and wrapped again. I still haven't seen her, but from what I get from Ben is she had several big blisters on each hand. Doesn't sound like it is one big blister.....hopefully this will help them heal and not scar.
My sweet baby....I wish I could take her pain for her.
School is over tomorrow.........for most of us that will be a great thing. Some that haven't done the work they needed over the year it will be a sad thing. Maybe we can start looking forward to next year and then the students will believe they need to do some work and complete task required. They will also be having several new teacher. of which I have heard they will not be easy. Thank goodness ...now I wont be the only teacher that gives hard test and expects thinking skills.
Pray for my baby.........I know God will touch her little hands and heal her.

1 comment:

The Downings said...

Hope she gets to feeling better. Poor little thing. Have a great summer!!