Thursday went up to Cleveland to keep Sydney while Sam went to her nieces graduation. We had great fun except for her bath and trying to clean her burns. Don't think they hurt her that much now, but she is just so very scared for anyone to touch them. for that reason Thursday night wasn't very good, didn't know someone her size could be so strong. She held onto my neck with a death grip.
Her daddy love her so very much............you can just see it in how they play. He bought her a room size blow up jump castle, like the ones you rent. so nothing would do except for us to blow it up in the house last night so she could jump.
Today was much better for Sydney. Her bandages ( gloves as she calls them) started coming off again today. Instead of putting her through all that trauma I told her " Sydney take it off " So she pulled one off and we just put a big band aid on it. Then the other , we did the same thing. This technique worked great. So she told Gammie " I do it " , all day.
Home now waiting for Chirs to get in tonight. Love my grand baby so very much. She is a SWEETIE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to hear she is doing better! I love the eagle pictures. Savell saw it the other day on our way to Yazoo City to a ballgame in the same dead tree. Now, every time I pass by I keep looking for it, but it's never there! Ugh! When Savell saw it, she didn't mention it right away. We got down the road a ways and she said something about seeing a big bird on top of a dead tree. I wish she would have mentioned it when she saw it. I hope you have a great summer!
Post a Comment