Yea the week end...........Thank God for Friday...........Hey thank God for lots of things. Today was such a good day.............for a teacher it is all about getting students to get it............the big picture. Today I think or maybe just hope, I hit a HOME RUN with one of my students. If I can make a difference with one kid a year........I'm a winner. Then one day down the road that student will come back and say " Ms Mac I get it and man were you right."
I almost have the annual finished, my staff didn't put as much into it this year as in years past, but it will be done in spite of it all. Only have 12 more pages of a 112 page book............so yes I'M excited. Think I have about 300 hours in this book, too bad I don't get paid for that. HA HA. I would do it anyway ......unless some one else out there wants the job.
For those of you that read my blog leave comments...like to hear your opinions. But if you know me, then you wont be surprised I'm not affected by it. But hey love then anyway.
My life is very simple..........my family, Taffy and Oreo, riding motorcycles, school, my kids there,and the outdoors. Life is good.... if everyone could just step back and see happiness is within you. How great that would be.
Love yourself, look around for the joy, and have peace. Pick your battles carefully.........never knew what that meant til now. Only took me 60 years to figure it out.
Be happy
later..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment