Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The funeral arrangement are set for the services of the E. B. Smith family. Visitation will be Sunday June 28 at 1:00 followed by the service at 2:00 both to be held at the Indianola Academy Gym. The grave site is in Ruleville Ms locate just out of Ruleville on Hwy 8 going west toward Cleveland, the cemetery is on the south side of the hwy.
The family member were E.B. Smith age 37, Kim Smith age 40, Butler Smith age 15 and Emily Smith age 12.
Please continue to pray for the entire Smith family and all the relatives on Diane's and Kim's side.
This has been such an awful tragedy.

1 comment:

JD said...

I really hated to hear about Butler and his family. In fact, I cannot get it out of my head. It has to be the most awful thing I have ever heard of. I know that their family must be devastated! And, I know that you and Eva must be sad too since you saw him every day this past school year. I will be praying for all of you in the days ahead. I hope that somehow, some kind of good may come out of this tragedy. One thing that I have kept telling myself since losing Uncle Snuffy is that God's ways are not our ways and that He does not make mistakes. Just know that I am praying!