Back in school now that spring break is over, with only 40 days left in this year. Then out for the summer. Of course, the weather during our break was not the best. We had the whole spectrum of weather conditions. Cloudy, cold, rainy, snow, sunny, warm, windy.......you name it we had it. Didnt get in much riding time. All in all it was a nice break. I saw a few movies, kept Sydney, rode, went to visit friends,and ate out some.
The next few weeks in school will be very busy. This time of the year is always a rush to finish my work.
I have a couple of rallies I am planning to go to, Catfish Festival , Easter break, and the year end.
This summer Im looking at riding out west, or at least ride in that directions. When I get tired Ill come home. Also hope to go on a short trip with the YA YA's. Want to take Sydney to do something special.....who knows what that might be but will figure something out.
Have a great few weeks.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment