Sunday, March 28, 2010
Friday I got home from taking some of my student to Ole Miss, and decide to get on my bike and ride. Well I hit the road about 5 that afternoon. Headed south on I55 and before you know it , I saw the sign that said "welcome to LA". So in a while I was in Hammond. Got to the room, talked to some people there, and found out the Hog rally was going on. The girls name was Pam and they invited me to go with them to the rally. So Sat. morning we all got on our bike and went to the rally for a group ride to New Orleans. Visited the WWII museum ...that was good. Then I ate some supper and headed back to my room. This morning (Sunday) got up and stuck out for home. Rode some back roads and made it in about 5. The farther north I came the colder it got.Had a good time. Better than sitting home alone for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment