Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Weather is great this morning......Im getting ready for our trip tomorrow. Just wanted to let Jenny (My neice) know I have posted a pic of me on my bike.......this is at your request. I love you Jenny. The doctor visit yesterday went as expected.......will have my knee scoped July 14th. Had to put John on my blog.......since he is a man that doesnt like to have a pic taken I got this off his computer. When we get back form our ride I hope to have new things to share and pics also.

1 comment:

Joe 'n' BJane said...

Okay girl- in the morning will come EARLY and John will be hollerin' "Kennel Up"!!!! Y'all have fun and think about us back here at the "poor house". Glad you put a pict. of you on your bike there! I need to go through my picts. and see what I can find of you and john so you can post. will talk to y'all b/f you leave
love ya girl
bjane