I finally saw the Silver City eagle. Yes, there is a pair of eagles that live in this area and he sits in an old dead tree right on the highway across from some fish ponds. And today coming home, there he was big as life a top the tree. I ran home got the camera and took some shots.
So Im posting one for all to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you got to see the Eagle, looks like it's kin to the one that's staying around Sunnyside and Crossroads Gin.You did a great job on the picture.
There is one that stays on Dollar Lake too in Swiftown. I really didn't even know that his area had eagles. I just thought we had big ole hawks.
Hey, Tessa- GREAT job with the picts!!! John told me to be sure and ck. out your blog- as you had posted picts. of the Silver City Eagles!!!
Hope sweet Sidney gets better!
hope to see you soon
love you
bjane:)
Post a Comment