Face of my little ANGEL

Face of my  little ANGEL

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

It was a great fun day for our clan as always. We had a small family get together at Mary Haleys and Henrys for the fourth. This was done mainly for everyone to meet Jeffery. The whole clan couldnt make it for one reason or another but it was still a blast.
Seeing everyone is always great.....food cant be beat......the BS is always flowing in full force.
Getting to spend the whole day with Sydney was so special for me. Of course she wore me slap out. By night time I felt as if I had been in a race for my life . That girl is a mess .....she has one speed full force. I know I ran 25 miles, climbed 4000 steps, and swam 10 miles. This morning my body was saying the same thing. It was so great.
John's daughter Suzanne and Mary Peyton also came over. Think Mary Peyton enjoyed to pool. Know she liked the chocolate cake.
Stories were told by Rip, kids rode the 4 wheeler. and the animals tried to keep up.
We has a blast...............so Happy Birthday to the USA.

1 comment:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

love the new banner picture! hope we get to see you next week!